Madison's Birthday:

June 8, 2010

From the Word:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Friday, April 9, 2010

Our First Look at Baby Rawls

We had out first prenatal visit on November 16, 2009 after finding out we were pregnant. Dr. Gernt wasn't able to find the heartbeat with the Doppler instrument, which made us panic, but she had us get an ultrasound so we could see the heartbeat instead. We got our first look at our little miracle! The heartbeat was beating strong and the baby looked like a little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment