Madison's Birthday:

June 8, 2010

From the Word:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Friday, April 9, 2010

Our First Baby Shower


On April 8, 2010 we had our first baby shower, a diaper shower, at TTU. Debbie Walker, Dustin's administrative assistant, coordinated the shower and it was super cute. We received so many wonderful gifts from Dustin's co-workers including a huge stash of diapers and wipes for Madison. We were touched by the outpouring of gifts and well wishes from such caring people and we feel blessed to know such generous people who care so much about our little girl. All in all we received 13 cases of diapers and 11 boxes of wipes. Let's see...that should get us through the first month, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment