Madison's Birthday:

June 8, 2010

From the Word:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Madison's Dedication Pictures

As promised, here are pictures from Madison's Baby Dedication on September 26, 2010.


Brother Joel Wood dedicating Madison. He said the verse that came to mind when he thought about Madison and her miraculous story is Romans 8:37 "For we are more than conquerors, through Christ who loves us so."
Daddy, Mommy, and Madison
The whole family! (from left to right) Uncle Stacy & Aunt Marilyn, Mayci, Granddaddy T, Nana & Granddaddy, Daddy, Mommy, & Madison, Grammy & Granddaddy, Dalton, and Aunt Diane. To sum up...a whole bunch of people who love Madison and have prayed for her for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment