Madison's Birthday:

June 8, 2010

From the Word:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Monday, April 4, 2011

9 Month Pics of Madison

I'm posting the link to the site that Madison's 9 month pics are on. To view our photos you have to enter Madison Rawls as the name to find photos then view the 9 months album. The pics are awesome and so perfectly captured Madison's sweet and funny little personality.

www.ogilvyimages.photoreflect.com

Enjoy! I am mesmorized by her true beauty when I look at them. And then I say to myself, "I am so blessed to be part of this precious little girl's life!"

~Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment