Madison's Birthday:

June 8, 2010

From the Word:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Pics of Madison





It's Mommy posting this time. I'm not going to blog, just post some pics of our gorgeous girl. Daddy has been doing such a great job blogging but I also have some thoughts to share. I'll blog sometime soon. Until then, hope you enjoy these pictures of Madison Grace.

~Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful child! Becky Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty sweet outfit she's wearing in that first pic. I wonder who got her that?

    She's such a precious little girl. We're thinking and praying for you guys. If you need anything just let us know.

    Matthan, Steph, & Mattison

    ReplyDelete